Discusses the hit NBC show "Heroes", its characters, plots and theories.


Friday, October 13, 2006

About this Blog

I started this blog for a simple reason; Heroes is the best damned show I've seen on network TV in a LONG time. As a kid I read comic books (not too much), but was particularly a fan of Fantastic Four and their four unique powers. I'm a fan of the recent X-Men and Spiderman movies as well as some of the Batman series. Honestly, comic books and superhero based movies are some of the most creative stuff around.

I learned about "Heroes" via Myspace. I had most likely seen or heard a TV ad for it, but not payed much attention. It was the huge Myspace layout prior to the show's first episode that really caught my eye. I began to check out what they had to say about each character and decided to give the show a try. The rest is history, and Im an addict. I use this blog to try to recap episodes, discuss speculation and present news tidbits I find along the way. Comments and theories always welcome :)

You can view my Heroes' Myspace fanpage here.

View my Heroes' Squidoo lens here: Heroes Among Us Squidoo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home