Discusses the hit NBC show "Heroes", its characters, plots and theories.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Heroes Cast: Larter & Anders news..

Digital Spy, a UK website has a quick article on Ali Larter who told the site about how she loves the Heroes show's popularity and meeting new fans.

From digitalspy.co.uk:

"I'm so excited by it. When I read something I don't think of the outcome. I just thought that Niki Sanders was such a dark, interesting character so I was fired up by that," Ali told The Sun.

"People now approach me in the street and, you know what? It's wonderful. It's great that people love the show and that they are excited to meet you. It's so flattering so you have to be gracious. I have been to the comic conventions and it's amazing how much people there love the show. For me, it's a privilege. I want to get down there and meet them."


The site also had this bit of recent news involving actor David Anders, who will play the 1000 year old noble warrior Kensei on Heroes for the upcoming 2nd season.

"Alias alumnus David Anders has been upped to series regular status on NBC's Heroes, TV Guide has reported.

Anders, who played devious terrorist Sark on ABC's Alias, is understood to have been promoted from a recurring cast member to regular after he put in impressive performances playing the character of 1000-year old Kensei during production on Heroes' sophomore season."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home