Discusses the hit NBC show "Heroes", its characters, plots and theories.


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Can You Keep a Secret? - The Haitian

Last episode left us with a whole bunch of cliffhangers, so that we could keep waiting a good month til our next Heroes feeding. 1.22.07 is almost upon us..

On that cliffhanger episode, we saw The Haitian, who works for Mr. Bennet (Claire's "Adoptive Father), with his hand over Claire's mouth, saying "can you keep a secret?". The question would be what is that tidbit of info. It could very well be, that the Haitian knows who Claire's real mom is. And in addition to that, the notion that Claire's real dad is HRG (Mr. Bennet). Haitian may in fact know how the Heroes were created, and that my friends may be the main reason having Claire alive is so important. HRG took good measure to make sure Claire's name was removed from Papa Suresh's original listing of names. Having her alive, may provide a link between all of those names.

The latest promos showed Claire phoning someone and asking "Mom?", which leads us to believe this will be coming in the next few episodes. While it would be fun to speculate that Niki is Claire's mom, she just seems to be too young. Im guessing Niki is about early to mid 30's. Micah's at least 5 yrs younger than Claire. But it would be an interesting twist if yet another two Heroes were linked.

So we wait to see just what this secret is..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonsai said...

Hi MC,

Great updates on your website! I've bookmarked you as one of the several fansites I refer to for my Heroes news fix.

I also run a (modest) Heroes fansite myself at www.savethecheerleader.ca.

I've linked you on my front page and hope that you would be interested in doing the same for my site.

Keep up the good work! I'll definetly be checking back!

1/15/2007 9:45 PM

 
Blogger Bonsai said...

Hi MC,

Great updates on your website! I've bookmarked you as one of the several fansites I refer to for my Heroes news fix.

I also run a (modest) Heroes fansite myself at www.savethecheerleader.ca.

I've linked you on my front page and hope that you would be interested in doing the same for my site.

Keep up the good work! I'll definetly be checking back!

1/15/2007 9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home